The White Hart - Booking Enquiry
We Are Open!
We’ve been working extremely hard behind the scenes to make sure we are Covid-19 secure for our customers and our staff so we can all enjoy our beautiful pub once again. We want you to feel at ease with your family and friends so we’ve got safe distancing, secure systems and easy to follow guidelines in place.
We accept reservations and highly recommend you book in advance!
As of the 17th October 2020, the government also updated their guidance to us. There are now some additional measures we would like you to be aware of before your visit:
- Please wait at the entrance and you will be seated by a member of our team
- You will be given full table service during your visit and the bar area is for takeaway customers only
- You are not required to wear a mask when you are sat at your table but masks must be worn everywhere else inside our pub
- Groups of up to 6 people max. allowed
- Only single households (and support bubbles) can now meet indoors
- We must close no later than 10pm each evening
Most importantly, we want you to enjoy yourself. So please ask us any questions and know that we are working hard to give you the same old White Hart experience you know and love!
About the Pub
Our first born. Acquired in 2003, nestled in equally close distances between Covent Garden and Holborn tube stations, The White Hart is conveniently located on the edge of Covent Garden. Steeped in a rich and colourful history, the bar is now a regular spot for local theatre cast, crew, businesses and visitors to London. Whether your looking for a drink with friends, a home-cooked meal or dancing the night away to the early hours over the weekend with our resident DJs our Manager, Kristoff and his team, will make you feel welcome.