Welcoming you back to your local
With the easing of restrictions, it's great that you can now head to the pub just like the olden days!
It’s still very important to us that we strike the right balance between loosening up the restrictions, whilst also being mindful of our customers’ and staffs’ continued safety and well-being.
Here’s what we are doing to keep everyone safe:
- Carrying out Risk Assessments and staff training
- Adhering to Government guidelines
- Put in place stringent hygiene measures and enhanced cleaning regimes
- Providing hand sanitiser for staff and customers at several locations throughout the building
- Minimising contact between staff and our customers at every possible opportunity
- Table service will continue as and when we are able to. The staff will let you know if you can expect table service once you arrive
- Our staff are encouraged to continue to wear face masks. For our customers its now a personal choice
- Our staff are encouraged to complete a lateral flow tests on a regular weekly basis
- We still encourage our customers to book a table ahead of time. This way, you know you’ll have a space to relax and enjoy yourself
- Our outdoor areas are now available to use so make the most of it during these lovely summer nights!
- NHS QR Poster is still on display for those who wish to check-in
All our staff are happy to answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to seeing you soon!